Boosterthon Run with the Stars Fun Run!
Our Stribling Stars completed their Fun Run February 7 and had a blast! The Boosterthon wrap-up meeting was this past Thursday and we were ecstatic to learn we exceeded our $12,000 goal by over $6,000! The amazing friends and family of our Stars raised over $18,000 for the students and school! We will be getting blinds/shades for the West wall of the cafeteria, picnic tables for the little area behind the school used for outdoor class, reading, and ASP, and teacher wish items like books, organization and storage items, and STEM activities/supplies. We are planning something exiting for the students and are talking with the school about how to get the best benefit out of the extra funds. Thank you all so much for making this fundraiser so successful! We cannot support the school and students without your amazing support!
Folkdancing with the Stars
What: Folkdancing with friends & family followed by evening stargazing*.
When: Thursday, February 20, 2020
Where: STEAM Academy at Stribling
Join us for a night of fun with the stars!! We will begin at 6pm sharing some of our favorite folk dances with our friends & family. Then we will all head outside to gaze at the stars with some high-powered telescopes provided for us by the 3 Rivers Foundation (3RF) & the Fort Worth Astronomical Society. It’s going to be tons of fun and you won’t want to miss it!!
Have questions? Email Mrs. Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spirit Spot will be open this Friday, February 21, during lunch. There will be a couple new items available. All items will be $2.50 or less.
March is a very busy month at Stribling!
- March’s PTO Board Meeting will be March 2 at 10:00am. We would love to have you there!
- 1st grade will have their performance March 5 at 2:00pm and 6:00pm.
- Open House and the Art Show will be March 12, 5:30-7:00pm. You will be able to visit with your student’s teachers and purchase their framed artwork. We will have more details about both soon.
- Spring Break is March 16-20.
- The Spring Book Fair will be March 23-27. This is a great time to explore new books, purchase books for the kids have been asking for, purchase books from the teacher’s book wish box to add to their in-class libraries, and volunteer! Mrs. McCalla will release more information closer to the event.